1. Introduction Brian Mac Devitt Pharmacy Ltd, trading as Thomas St Pharmacy, at the address 55 Thomas St, Dublin 8, respects your right to privacy and complies with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. Naturally, if you are not happy with the content of this Privacy Statement you should not use this website. By visiting the Thomas St Pharmacy website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. Any external links to other website are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
2. Types of Information Collected We retain two types of information: Personal Data : We only collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us. This data is held only for as long as is required and is deleted promptly. This data may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. Non-Personal Data : Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information Non-Personal Data : We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website. - Personal Data : We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: a) to respond to your query.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Security Any personal we have can only be submitted voluntarily by the email function. No identifiable personal data is collected and stored on the website itself. This data is held on secure servers hosted by google.com and is deleted as soon as it is not required. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests by email firstname.lastname@example.org..
7. Right of Access to Your Personal Data To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us by email email@example.com. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
8. Changes to the Privacy Statement Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this website, Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
10. Questions or Comments If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org