The pharmacy has had a long history in the area, being established first in 1922.
Originally it was Mushatt's pharmacy known throughout the city for it's lotions and potions. The two brothers were beloved by the Liberties and their most successful remedies live on.
The pharmacy was subsequently known as O'Leary's, before becoming Foley's of Thomas Street.
In August 2012, it became the "Thomas Street pharmacy" and the proud tradition of serving the Liberties through community minded down to earth pharmacy lives on.